Musical Obsession - Try by Pink

I love Pink!  I love her sense of style, crazy as it seems at times, and I love how she rocks out to her music and really gives it her all when she sings! Her raspy voice hitting those notes are devine!  I think of her as the Warrior Princess of Rock Anthems!'

I love her latest entry into what I call her Rock Anthems, Try from her "The Truth about Love" CD.  The video itself is mesmerizing, you're so caught up in watching the two of them, (and her video partner) throw themselves at each other that you are riveted to the spot just looking at both of their biceps and six packs!!lol!  Have you seen it?  Did you not see Pink's rock hard body? And of course that of Colt Prattes (her video guy) awesome body?!!! Drool~


Today I'm in a Pink kind of mood and her song Try does it for me!






Music uploaded from youtube.com. I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com.

Comments