21-Day Meditation Challenge

d-foreverserenity.blogspot.com
Forecast: Fuzzy & Cloudy at the moment
I've joined this challenge being offered by Deepak Chopra courtesy of Oprah.  It's getting down to the wire to the end of 2012 dear readers.  The one thing that I've always noticed when a year is almost up is the turmoil that begins in most people's lives, mine included!  Let me tell you, with all of the 'stuff' that is going on, weather-wise, unemployment, economic disarray, familial situations, and health issues, it is no wonder that we are all in an uproar, not just physically, but mentally as well!

I know that I need to take a breath. I need a moment to be at one with myself and the God whom I believe in.  I know that I need a moment to focus and to clear all of the bad energy from my life.  I have been working on that really hard. Maybe I'm trying too hard?!  You see too many times although I give it all to the one I believe in, I'm just too much of an active participant in my own life. I get in there and I do it all. Or at least I try to!  Then I realize that I've been managing God in the same way that I'm managing my family.  Can you imagine that?  But that is what I've come to realize that I have been doing!   Let's be candid here dear reader, I feel like I'm hopelessly failing at all of it!  I know I'm probably not, but that's what it feels like to me.  To top if all off, I've re-gained some of the weight I lost since I started my workout plan.  I know, can you imagine?!!! ~sighs~

Well, I saw this 21-Day Meditation Challenge. I've decided that I'm going to do it. Because I'm too all over the place and I need to focus on me and get me together. When I get me together, my hope is that everything else will fall into place! If you want to, please do join in.  If you don't need to, good for you! I do believe that most of us are a work in progress. That is something that I am never ashamed to admit!

Now the challenge itself will be a challenge for me to make the time for and do it!  Just the same way I need to really Let Go and Let God work in my life. Today I am ready to receive the abundance that is mine to receive. I claim all that prayer assures and trust in the enduring wisdom of God.

You can join the challenge by visiting here: http://bit.ly/PAPehx

Comments