Day 9 - 21-Day Meditation Challenge

d-foreverserenity2003@yahoo.com
Forecast: Remembering to find joy and learning to laugh at the little things!
Abundance and the Law of Giving

"Today and everyday I give that which I want to receive"

It was a peculiar moment when I listened to this day's challenge talking about giving, receiving  appreciation and all of the good stuff that people do, or can do for each other. It was strange and amazing at the same time because I had recently, just a day or two ago, written an article about being kind to others and asking if some of you didn't do something nice for others, why not?  

According to Deepak Chopra, if you want to have joy in your life, you should give joy to others.  If you want love in you life, you should show love to others as well.  His belief is, if you give it, you will receive in kind, sometimes even more!  I agree with his views! I believe that the good you do in your life will follow you.  The blessings that you bestow on others, you will get in return.  I believe in Karma. Giving and receiving are a part of nature's abundance. We learn to respond in kind to others.

Yes, there are some times when it seems as if no matter what good you do for others, it never seems to be reciprocated.  I know the feeling.  It's even more difficult to understand when if at some point in your life, you need some one to do the same for you, and it isn't reciprocated!

You know what I say to do here?  I say leave them alone. So the person whom you have been kind to before chooses not to help you.  It's OK, (difficult to swallow) but you move on because you will be alright.  Secretly you might think that one of these days, that person will "get his"! That's you (or me) being human!  Now would be a good time to let go of the negativity.  Take a deep breath, center yourself and move on.  Just shake it off!  Meditation will come in handy here won't it dear readers?  Most definitely!


Comments