It's the Weekend,what are you doing?

I'm totally behind on my 21-day Meditation Challenge! Yikes!  It's not that I don't want to do it, I really want to be sitting down relax and giving it my full attention. So until I can do it, this is what it is!  If you've been tuning in to my articles so far, I'm at Day 4.  Time to play catch up soon!

I'm waiting on my grandson to come by.  I'm in the mood to go out and explore at a new park we haven't been to yet!  It was so cold last night but it has warmed up again......oh Florida weather!  So unpredictable!  So what are you up to today dear readers?  No one?  Aw well, I'll keep writing and you'll keep reading and if you feel like it....comment once in a while!lol!

Now get up from the computer and go out into the world. I'm feeling good from what I've done so far via the meditation.  It has opened up my eyes to a lot I hadn't realized.  Anyway, catch you on my next write up! Make it a fun Saturday! Now if you're one of those who is complaining about not losing weight, or not working out enough (all me by the way!lol!) go on, move that body!

Comments