Operation Motivation: You have to get up

You have to try dear readers, if you want to succeed at whatever your goals are, you have to get up off your derriere, and you have to work at it!

Since having children getting my body into better shape has been a recurring dream of mine. When I was younger, I was fit and toned. My favorite body parts were my legs, back and thighs. I carried myself with the confidence of youth in all her splendor. And I had the admirers who agreed with me!  Hubby was (and still is) one! LOL!   As I have gotten older though the years are showing on me and I'm trying to keep those familial traits (heart disease, diabetes) at bay!

Thus, this girl has to get on with the program! With that in mind, I will get back on the road to fitness & wellness, continuing the journey I began two years ago!  To begin, I'm starting out small, working out little by little. By doing this it will get me motivated and keep my interest peaked!  You know how quickly we get bored with working out wouldn't you agree?  So no gym time yet, just me at home in this first week of my working out; and walking will be included too.

Meet my long-last buddies that I've dusted off for the occasion!!!  Now it's your turn to join me on this journey. Get up and try! (be sure to check with your doctor before starting any workout program)


Comments