Kickstart Your Dreams!

d-foreverseenity.com
Dream as big as the Ocean, farther than your eyes can see!
If you are one of those people, dear readers, who dream about one day becoming "as big as...", or one day "owning my own.....", there are tools that you can utilize to give you a jump start once you have fleshed out your ideas and have a plan of what you will be doing. When it comes to entrepreneurship, I like keeping myself abreast of ideas and information and I also love to share!

A website I've been aware of for some time now is www.kickstarter.com!  You might be wondering what is Kickstarter? Well, it is a "creative platform where you can get your projects funded".  So in other words, these days you don't only have to go to a bank to get funding, you can present your ideas to like-minded individuals, or just people who may be interested in helping you and your dreams along by funding them!  I think this is pretty darn good, and so will you!  I'm not receiving anything, gifts or otherwise for this posting but I wanted to share for those of you who might need a push towards something like this!

To read more information about Kickstarter, what it is and how you can become a part of it, click on this link!

Comments