New Look


In an effort to make my blog the creative muse I dream of it to be, I'm going to select a new look. Just so you know dear readers, this upcoming change may not possibly be the last time (never say never right?!) as I am  contemplating if I am staying with Blogger or not. 

I dig the design I have now, it's the newest look after all, however,While I do own my blog name, there's a certain look I want that Blogger doesn't seem to offer and it's probably on Blogger somewhere, (because maybe they might have it and I just haven't found it yet) as I need to take the time to look for what I want.  I'm going to build the look I want to have, perhaps not from scratch, but somehow I will!  Don't be surprise if you open up to read with me and there is a different look on my blog. Doing this will allow me to do some of the other things I've wanted to do.   I hope you will be as excited about this, as I am!  I will continue to post new articles! Somehow between what I do for a living, and the family, I will make the time!

In the meantime, stay tune to this space!

Comments