Model My Diet - Simulation

Do you know why I enjoy Pinterest so much?  Because you get to learn stuff, you get the scoop on stuff, and you see what everyone else loves!  Yeah Pinterest!  (I should work for them!)

Today I discovered a new instrument that will be very helpful to my workout plan, modelmydiet.com!  It's a website that enables you to input your information about your body type and your looks, you are able to select even the size of your nose!!!!lol! You can input information about your hair color and type, etc. to make a simulated image of yourself.  Once this is done, a respectable looking resemblance of your beautiful self will be on your screen!  My simulated image is close enough to what I look like.  I just hope I'm much prettier than that, otherwise I've been seriously brainwashed by hubby all these years!

So next you put information for the weight you want to be.  You are also able to select a background, your choice of clothing, which is optional, umm no, get your mind out of the gutter, you will be able to select underwear as a clothing type, if you don't want to be fully clothed!

When you have finished tweaking your looks, presto!  An image of your current look, the weight you are at now, and a goal look, the weight you hope to be after all of that hard workout!  I think that is amazing!

So two things, if you haven't join Pinterest yet, what...go on, you're going to become as addicted as I am! Secondly, go to the link here to see the Model My Diet website!


Here are my simulated looks:

Current Weight:




Goal Weight:



By the way, I weighed myself today, I'm 4 more pounds less than I used to be; that is a total of 14lbs lost thus far!  Which means that running kicks ass, and I will be back to my original weight loss number before or by the end of the year!!!

Who is motivated?  I AM!!!!  This means, we can do this!

Comments