Quitting

Addiction, as you may know dear readers, can be a horrible thing...or even a good thing if the addiction isn't harmful to you, or anyone else!
When it comes to your health however, we should do everything we can to be that way; healthy.  It is with this in mind that our oldest gave her dad electronics cigarettes for Father's Day.  To some this might not be a wonderful gift, however, for us, it is one of the most meaningful gifts!
So far he loves it and hopes this helps him on his road to quit smoking! After promising to do so for the past 30 years!!! Here's to your continued health sweetheart!!

Comments

  1. There's nothing worst than smoking. It is a cool gift to help someone to get rid of something that can harm you. I lost my grandpa due to this horrible habit. I hope it works!!

    K.
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karren, yes it is such a bad habit. I'm sorry about your grandfather. we all hope this works! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!