Day 17 - #31WriteNow - Easier Said than Done!

d-foreverserenity.com
It's Day 17 of this writing challenge. I am in no way over it, or even ran out of topic.  My focus is just elsewhere at the moment. I will not stop writing for this challenge, oh no.  I will however, from time to time, put a "Re-post" of an article I have written in the past. I think it is good to re-visit articles that seems to strike a chord with you. 

It is sometimes necessary to take a step back and look at where you are in your life, and try to visualize where you are going.  If you are unable to see where you are going, think of where you want to be.  Don't ever give up on yourself, and keep on dreaming!  Just remember that you are not alone in this equation of your life. This might sound corny, but reach out and touch someone, anyone. And remember that there will be time when what you want is not what you get. Do not let this stop you from moving forward! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!