Day 21 - #31WriteNow -The Horrors of Blogging

http://www.clipartlord.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/clown2.png
wait-a-minute...
Oh yes, there are days when this type of thing happens dear readers, you know, posting the wrong article, on the wrong day...with the wrong information, and EGADS...spelling errors!!!! Oh yes, welcome to the Horrors of Blogging!  

In an effort to get up to date with my August writing challenge, I posted, Day 21's article as Day 20!!! It wasn't Hump Day yesterday, it is today!  ~sigh~  There is a light at the end of that tunnel though, a miracle of correction...caught just in time, I have corrected that spelling error, and I am correcting that mistake by posting this write up, which has turned into Day 21 of my writing challenge, how is that for catching up?!!! ~whew~!

Read on dear readers!
FOREVERSERENITY: Day 20 - #31WriteNow - Happy Hump Day!: image from clipartlord.com It's the middle of the week and you're probably sagging already?  You aren't.....?  Well, my d...

Comments