Day 6 - #31WriteNow - Jumping in with both feet

I wasn't going to do it. I wasn't, but now I did! What am I talking about my dear readers? Well, remember that 21 Day Meditation Challenge (a new one) that I mentioned....I'm trying to remember if I mentioned it here on my blog, or on Twitter? Anyway, I must have been thinking about it sub-consciously since getting the invite from Deepak & Oprah...as if I know them personally...bwwahhhahahaha...no, only because I did their very first 21 Day Meditation Challenge last year...that's how come they had my email address! Never mind that I'm a major fan of them both, especially of Ms. O!  ~Sidenote: I've often been told how much I look like her...albeit I was 20 years younger, with relaxed hair and a bit more on the refined side!

Did I just intimidate that I'm NOT refine? LOL! Maybe, but who cares?! Life's too short for you to even pick that up, or even want to nit-pick it! OK, let me stop before you get tired of my shenanigans and split! Ahem...ok, so ever since receiving that email from Oprah and Deepak, I said to myself, "Nah man...I cannot do this now, plus it's about finding a relationship aka love/soul mate/other half...and I'm already with mine..." plus I had just agreed to participate in Luvvies writing challenge; I have so much on my plate personally, I'm finally going to start that business (it's in the planning stage) because one of my best girlfriends decided to call my bluff ( and forced me to get with the program of doing it) and ...well, SO MUCH is going on in my life that I cannot get into that discussion on this blog right now, that I don't know what the freak I'm thinking by staring this challenge...too!

While getting ready for work this morning I saw Oprah on GMA and she talked about the challenge (and her new movie)...and that got me thinking about it some more!  Then I received another email invite this time to participate with other like-minded individuals who are taking the challenge and share their experience....how is that for the Universe telling me that "Yes Donna, do the Challenge"!

I found the previous challenge quite enlightening because it forced me to sit still and really listen to my heart, mind and soul..I focused on me, ME! If you have read some of my writings on what I shared on each of those self-discoveries. I unfortunately didn't complete the challenge because my daily life got in the way and I was just too overwhelmed, so I stopped!

I'm still in a state of being overwhelmed, so I guess I'm going to be continuing where I left off?!lol! I have to laugh at myself sometimes because without laughter, well, there would be rivers of tears! Not because I'm unhappy, far from it...because coping with life moments can be very anticlimactic...finding ways to relieve stress is very important! So, as I continue in my journey of writing, day six of #31WriteNow blog challenge in August, and Day 2 of the 21 Day Meditation Challenge - Miraculous Relationships....I hope to share with you, and hope you will share with me as well.   Namaste~

Comments

  1. I started one the meditation challenges but didn't stick with it. I do enjoy meditation and I really should make it a daily practice. Do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx @amytrevino! I am trying to stick with it! So far, it's day 4....I've got some catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!