Day 9 - #31WriteNow - Girl's Night In

Who doesn't love a vodka drink?
Visit belvederevodka.com
I cannot believe what time it is! I hadn't gotten around to blogging until now. I almost thought I was going to miss posting for Day 9 dear readers!!  I just updated my fashion blog, and now it's time for writing on D-foreverserenity.....but I'm too busy drinking cocktails and laughing my head off!!!!

It is nice to relax and take a load off!  Hey, you should check out my pinterest board, Take a Load Off! It's all about what you can drink while relaxing! Sometimes you need to do that, take a load off, sit down, eat good food and have conversations with friends!  Why?  Because life is hectic enough as it is!  Because you can't just work, pay bills and do nothing else! Because a little interaction with friends, and/or other people is good for the soul! Even more importantly, sometimes it helps to relieve you of the stress you are experiencing!

I am glad that despite everything that goes on, I have good friends around me, and yes, finally, after years of being away from all of my best girlfriends, someone living next to me, who has become a really great friend who I can hang out with! So we're having a Girl's Night In! Do you know what else makes for a great Girl's Night In?  You don't have to drive home, or even have a designated driver!  Nope, you just walk your way over to your house.....and it doesn't have to be in a straight line! Bhwwwaaahhahahahaha

It has been a pretty hectic week.  I'm so happy for the weekend!
 

Comments