Musical Obsession Series: Ready for the Weekend (I'm gonna find shoes) Calvin Harris

My kids tuned me in to the music of Calvin Harris.  Their taste in music do vary as they like different types of music and artists!  However there are some artists and songs they like the same, Calvin Harris happens to be one of them!  And you know what? I like him too! His music is fun, FUN. It's great to run to and when you hear it, you're going to want to get up and dance!

This is Calvin's second album. I didn't know this!  What I like about it is that it brings me back to the days of when I used to hangout at the disco!  The synthesizer's grooving, and the floor shaking with the dancing!  To read more details on Calvin, you can follow this link: http://www.allmusic.com/album/ready-for-the-weekend-mw0000825030!

Happy TGIF my dear readers, as it is FRIDAY, it's time to "I'm gonna find shoes and I'm ready for the weekend!" 









Music uploaded from youtube.com. I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com.

Comments