Operation Motivation: A Repost: Making Assumptions, Generalizations, Inferences....


I love trees!
How are you today dear readers?  Great I hope? Me, a bit under the weather today. I'm not sick, just feeling ~blah~, perhaps it is the weather?  It's pretty foggy and gloomy here today in sunny Orlando. Maybe it's the Thursday blues?  Is there such a thing? Perhaps, but we won't dwell on that because I am listening to some great music from Jonathan McReynolds which is boosting my spirit.  

Amanda & me during one of our treks in the park
You know in this life we go through our day to day activities, minding our business, doing what we must do. There must be interactions with others, no matter what, that is a given? There are times when you might not have the best interaction with someone, when you have that experience, does it leave you feeling weird? hurt? angry? or questioning yourself?  If it does, don't worry that  is being human!  Most times we don't know why some people behave the way they do.

I make sure to greet anyone I interact with in a very friendly manner.  Especially if it is someone behind a counter.  You don't know this person, what their life is like or whether they are having a bad day or not. But just by smiling, greeting them in a courteous and friendly manner, and wishing them a good day, you will be surprise at the smile you leave them with, and how they will in turn pass on that good feeling to the next person!  Try it and share your experience with us!

In reviewing which article I will re-post today, there is one I wrote which has been popular with you my readers for more than a year now.  How do I know this?  Well, it's at the top of the "Popular" list!  Please follow the article linked below.

Making Assumptions, Generalizations, Inferences.... ~ FOREVERSERENITY

Comments

  1. There must be something going around the blogosphere because a lot of bloggers have been saying they have the "blahs." I'm one of them, too. This whole week I was scratching my head and thinking, what the heck am I going to blog about?
    You are so right about being kind to people---I noticed that if you just smile and joke around with people who are working at stores or restaurants--it really seems to brighten their day. If only everyone would do that---the world might have a lot more to smile about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what it was?LOL! I have it about once a week, definitely not nice to have the "blahs". Thx for reading with me Marcia. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!