Operation Motivation: A Repost: Paying it Forward

I dug a little to find this message that I wanted to share with you today dear readers.  It is very fitting to what is going on now, for me, for many of us around the globe.   My theme this week, which I should have mentioned in my last post, is Operation Motivation Reposts!

When you're feeling the heat, tired, let down, your spirit dragging, roll your mouse over to your browser and find me!  Editorial note: the photo linked to the original article has been pulled.  I'm not even going to question it. So guess what I'm replacing it with? A gorgeous butterfly by way of clipartlord!

http://www.clipartlord.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/butterfly7.png
Butterfly from clipartist.net by way of clipartlord.com
Original article:
FOREVERSERENITY: Paying it Forward: I want you to remember one thing dear reader, when the moment that you are going through has passed, don't forget to continue to pray. ...

Comments