Trending on Twitter: (hashtag)ThankyouJesusFor

I was in the middle of selecting what I was going to share with you today dear readers, when yet, another phone call had me reeling!  ~sigh~  It's been pretty busy,
http://www.d-foreverserenity.com/2013/10/trending-on-twitter-hashtagthankyoujesu.html
work, home, stuff I'm working on, home, friends and family....hence I've not posted all week!

Then I went over to Twitterland to see what my tweeps were up to. Hey, are you on Twitter?  We are twitter-buddies aren't we? If not, you know what to do!  So I took at look at my @connect to see if anything new needed my attention. Then I looked to see what was "Trending"!  #ThankyouJesusFor was one of the topics and I decided to take a look.

As you know I'm a believer, follower, optimistic motivator....!  I knew this was going to be interesting!  As I read the tweets, there were the usual skeptics, the devoted followers, and those who just wanted to have their names on blast!  I tell you what, I continued reading and I laughed out loud at some of the tweets I read.  Hey, there are some really interesting people out there in the world, and this proves it even more! 


Take this tweet for example:


giving me a seemingly endless supply of material on twitter from your silly followers.


Not quite as amusing as perhaps thought because she only received:

and a heavy discussion ensued on her thread, so I guess she got the attention she wanted!lol!


I laughed even harder when I saw this tweet:

Man I hope Jesus is taking the time to read all the tweets.


Well it proved that humor always works, at least most of the times!
 many favorited and Retweeted aka RTs this one.  It was quite a hit!

Hmmm, I think Jesus was laughing too as he read it!



It's always good to see the serious and well-intentioned:

always giving me your love & support

Amen to that @rebcombs!


This tweet had me ROFL:

for being the best imaginary friend an adult could ever wish for!


Yes, it's good to have a sense of humor, I'm sure Jesus is laughing too!  I'm feeling a lot better after reading these tweets. How about you? 


Trending topics changes often, here's the link to this one: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ThankYouJesusFor&src=tren









Comments