Musical Obsession Series: Happy - Pharrell Williams

My latest obsession is today's video from one of my favorites-cute-as-a-button-entertainer, Pharrell Williams! This song is from the Despicable Me 2 soundtrack, and if you take a walk over to You Tube you will find one from Pharrell for practically every hour of the day, 12am; 1am; 2am; etc. He starts off singing how happy he is, and when he's finished, in comes the dancers, dancing to his song in their own style of dance, from every ethnicity.  And you know what?  I LOVE IT!!!!  

When I hear it, I dance and dance and it does makes me HAPPY!! This is for you my dear readers, Happy TGIF, it's FRIDAY, time to get ready to unwind and get ready for the weekend!  This is Pharrell singing "Because I'm Happy" at 12pm....Enjoy!



Note: Music uploaded from Youtube.com for enjoyment and to show musical style. I do not own the rights to the lyrics, video or music.  You can also go to Youtube.com to watch the video by clicking this link: http://youtu.be/AGlKJ8CHAg4

Comments