"Hello, Is it Me You're Looking for....?"

Odd title, but I wanted to write it because I was thinking about one of my favorite songs from Lionel Richie, "Hello".  Well dear readers, "Have you been looking for me?" I'm sorry I just upped and left without a word, or warning.

I've been inundated and just couldn't get back to writing, although I did check in to begin writing, and then I would toss that one, and another, and another....then I thought about doing re-posts which would be a good thing so as not to leave you hanging. After all, I don't want this relationship to end. ~smile~

So, this week, on Forever Serenity, I will do a week of re-posts.  Why? Well, although I have quite a few new articles waiting in the wings for me to share. I have a few tweaking here and there before I share them. Plus, why not re-visit with you some of the articles that is so appropriate for now, today's life events?  Everyone somewhere is going through something, am I right?

I've been inundated because my hubby just had one of his knees replaced My oldest girl got married.  My youngest sister faced some health issues but is recovering. So many changes at work I won't even bother to go into.  I'm working on and making some life-changing decisions that I hope will make life better for me.  It's a big scary world out there as you know. We all have just got to do the best we can. We have just got to cope as best we can.  Just don't give up. There are times when I feel overwhelmed, alone, tired, shitty, like yelling....I pray, I run, I find time for me as best as I can...and that my dear readers is hard to do, but I force myself to.

So, when your life gets shitty and you feel un-motivated, come to my blog. There are so many articles to peruse. Utilize the search button. Given whatever mood you're in, you'll find something about how you're feeling. I'm sure of it!lol! And if not, hey, drop me a line.  Just remember to pray, believe me, there's nothing more reassuring than prayer, and it works!

d-foreverserenity.com
For today's re-post, I wanted to share about how to De-stress.  This is one of my favorite articles. I absolutely love the image in it because I can so relate, and just looking at the lady in that pose, makes me want to do that too! It's actually a big way to relieve the stress you will feel in your neck and shoulders, even your back. Try it and Learn 16 Ways you can De-stress.
 

Comments