Run Phat Girl Run

It has been a while since I shared my workout effort with you dear readers. I am going to begin doing that again. I find it's a good way to encourage myself and keep my motivation going, don't you? If you work out, no matter how small, being encouraged is a good thing!


This morning I wanted to get a head start on my work out and after a cup of coffee, got ready and went out.  With my Groovy Playlist on I my headphones, I hit the pavement. Running on concrete and asphalt is hard on your feet so I had to remember to tread carefully.
I ran 1-mile and a half non-stop and on the way back I did a run-walk, 3 miles, almost anyway! I ended my run tired, but elated. I reminded myself to stretch before and after. This is so important to do.

While I was running I focused on what I was doing, while keeping my mind from wandering to the drivers whizzing by in their cars. You know those thoughts that creeps in to your thoughts... "how do I look while running", ".....is my ass looking good in my Capri tights".....".....am I keeping a steady gait"...."......do I look like I'm moving"?!!! Why do we do that to ourselves uh?!  No matter what, we look for the negatives in what we do, just because!!! I'm working on that kind of thinking! I do hope you are getting your exercise in daily dear readers. Tell me, what are you doing to keep fit?  Til next time, keep on moving!!

Comments