FOREVERSERENITY: Fitness Wednesdays: Nourishing Your Mind

FItness Wednesdays

This article is a re-post from my Fitness Wednesdays, and keeping in mind our Get Your Life series.   In light of events that occured this past week, including the death of Robin Williams, it is so important that we take care of ourselves dear readers.  Robin didn't do anything wrong, he was receiving help the help he needed.
I will share more on my thoughts about Robin Williams at another time. 


http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/sports2.shtml
This link to the article below is a reminder for us to take care of ourselves, body and especially our minds!

I will have a follow-up Get Your Life article next week!  Let me know your thoughts on the article below:


FOREVERSERENITY: Fitness Wednesdays: Nourishing Your Mind: Being fit and healthy is not only about physical beauty.  With dedication, you can whip your body into shape. The one thing that some of...

Comments