Musical Obsession Series: Fun - Some Nights

Happy TGIF dear readers! I am so over this work week, it's been a particularly heavy week in more ways than one!!! I just want to hang loose and be free of the big s word - Stress!  I am working hard at eliminating that word from my vocabulary!  It slows me down physically and emotionally. 

So, it's been a while since I shared my favorite music with you and today is a great day to reprise my Musical Obsession series dear reader!  I like the group Fun and enjoy rocking out to their music.  


The lyrics to this song speaks to me because it echos my feelings at the moment.  There are... "Some nights I just want to cash in....and.....Some nights I call it a draw...." Aw life.  But then we do something to recharge our spirit and all is right with the world again!  Your body knows when it needs to recharge, listen to it!  Now get up, dance, jump-around-jump-jump-jump-around!!!! LOL!

It's Friday people, get up and boogie!  Enjoy the music and see you next time.  

Note: This video is uploaded from You Tube. I do not own the rights to the music, lyrics or images.  This music was chosen for it's musicality and to assist me in writing this article.  If you are the owner and would like it remove, please send an email, see my Contact tab. Thank you.



Comments