A September to Remember

Yeaaahhhh, it's September!  Eeek, don't even mentioned the word Christmas, I'm just not ready to talk about that yet.  Let's get through September and the rest of the months before that time.  I just wish the retail stores would do the same thing.  They've already got Halloween decor up and we are shaking our heads here in the US (for my International readers) wondering why they keep doing this?!

Well, we will be focused on September for now.  It's a new month and the new season begins, technically, it's not officially Fall yet, but it is technically, the unofficial end of Summer!  While it will still be very hot days in Florida and a few other states, we can begin to dream of Fall and the fabulous fashion to come (a note for my Fabulously Curvy blog) and new beginnings.

Do you remember last year September I took a break from this blog?  I do too.  While things are not perfect...I am learning to manage myself better and take things in stride as I go along; keeping God first & foremost.  

One of the things you have to learn to do dear readers is to focus on you.  Yes, on YOU.  This is very important if there are other people who depend on you.  You need to be in top form both mentally and physically.  One of the things I do to keep myself alert is to workout, yes exercise.  I have been doing my best to do this 4-5 times a week, with some success.  I've been keeping up with my blogs as well, another way to keep myself alert! And to that end, I have jumped into two challenges! LOL!  I know, I do that.  Do you want to know what they are?

One of my uploads to the Skorch Magazine Photo a Day Challenge  = Accessories

The first one I decided to do is one by Skorch Magazine (@skorchmagazine) on Instagram, (follow me on Instagram @donnaforeverserenity) a Skorch Magazine Photo Challenge - 30 days of it!  The first word for today was "Morning".  I've already posted my photo on Instagram.  Tomorrow's word is, "Sparkle". I've never done this type of challenge before and am looking forward to how I can get my creative juices aka my brain, flowing.


I'm doing this!

I've also decided to do a Squat/Crunch/Sit-up challenge. This is from 30dayfitnesschallenges.com, introduced to me by a friend on Facebook.  I'm actually going to love the squats because the last time I did a challenge, my butt was on point!lol!  Plus I need a boost to my workout and this will be it!  I'm hoping to write about my attempts, documenting them on my blogs.  Ohhh, I'm excited!  

Now what have you been up to dear reader?  Are you looking forward to Fall, any new plans?  

Comments