Review: The Flex Belt

d-foreverserenity.com
I received an invitation to review The Flex Belt by bio-medical research (bmr) and was very happy to do so since I was ready to "take my belly down" a notch or two!lol!  As much as I try to work out as often as I can dear readers; as much as I love to run and get physical because it makes me feel better; and it is the best way for me to de-stress; my stomach is another matter entirely!  Just the other day I asked my hubby, "why can't I get this belly down more...?"....he was quite happy in not falling for that question by the way!lol!  

Here's a teaser, a "quickie" introduction if you will.  I made a few flubs and had to go back and put some annotations on the video to correct the mistakes.  I did this teaser at least a week and a half ago and shared on my Google page & You Tube, but hadn't gotten around to sharing with you on my blog.   If you tuned in to my bloggers meet up hub last Thursday, I mentioned a "big reveal" in this video.  It's... ~a-hem~...pretty revealing!  To see what it is, watch the video below and let me know what you think.



Note: I was gifted a flex belt in order to do the review and write up.

Comments