A Question for 2015 - What makes YOU Happy?

I shared the Vlog (video-blogging) below last year with you dear readers.  I then added annotations with the intention of including it in my December Re-posts...which (the re-post) didn't happen.  

So I'm going to share it here one more time because with the New Year, and with some of us re-dedicating ourselves to our goals and future plans, this is the perfect time for it!  My question is still the same, "What makes YOU Happy?" 

I would love you to share what really makes you happy. Being content is one of my goals too, in a round-about-a.k.a.-full-circle way. I'll share more as time goes on. I have only one major goal this year, and with all that I want to do, being happy is definitely a part of it.




If you're on You Tube, do subscribe!  


Comments