Operation Motivation: Life is but a Dream

A dream that I am constantly working on even when reality bites and those dreams are pushed aside just for a moment or two. Although life happens as it often times does for me, I don't stop for too long. I get back on that wagon to continue working on my goals.


Like now for example, I've been so busy at work; with family matters; and everything else that crops up; that I have strayed from my targeted plans of having new looks to my blog sites, working out everyday, and being as creative as possible so that I can continue to deliver awesome content regularly to your in boxes.

You know what? I'm still carrying around that extra 7...OK, 10 pounds I gained during Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  That's because I did, although I promised myself not to; heck, I'm only human. There's just so much resistance I'm going to give towards all that chocolate and goodies wafting across my desk at work, or from the kitchen at home.  So yes, I caved and ate, and ate...and while I was on holidays, ate even more!lol! I'm such a pig at times!hahahahaha....


There is however the matter of finding time to do all of the things you have plan in any given day. Does that happen to you too?  So far, I'm still running to catch up.  But that my dear readers won't be for long because I aim to be on top again, as always.

You may notice that I continue to make changes to my blog. Yep, it's official.  I am moving fully into entrepreneurship because I am building my dream.  Like many of you the need for financial independence is extremely important to me.  I want to reassure you though that while I am making my dreams into reality, I will continue to deliver the same great content you enjoy and  hope you will continue to read with me.

Do you remember our hatchtag for 2015?  #GoBold2015~~~ YES~~~! We will not let fear hold us back! We will step out in Faith to do for ourselves what no one else will!  We will build our dreams, and everything will fall into place! You just have to ~believe~!  So remember to stay focus on your plans and don't stop believing in yourself.

Comments