Which Career do you really want?

On my Facebook the other day, my personal account, not my Fabulously Curvy Blog page, one of my friends posted a career choice they should be doing. It was a quiz from Play Buzz, it asks questions, you answer, playing along, I received this little nugget of information:

Apparently I am meant to be a Writer!   Then it went on:
You have a skill for language, your imagination is vast and you are artistic and creative. Your brain is just overflowing with ideas, and all you have to do is get a piece of paper and share it with the world. You were born to turn words into magical stories.

I am pleasantly surprised that it, the algorithm got all that from my responses to its questions.  Yes, I'm that easy...and happily confirm what I've known all along!! 


So, do you want to play 

What Career Are You Meant For?

dear readers?

Click the link below!  
http://www.playbuzz.com/gregs/what-career-are-you-meant-for

Come back and let me know if your results are true to who you are;  who you wish you were; or who you really want to be!

Comments