Under Construction - New Look Coming

I've shared some months ago that I will be making changes to Foreverserenity, as well as my other blogs, Fabulously Curvy & Serenity Beginner's Prose.  Be warned that sometimes if you click to read and the blog is a bit "messy" and you're unable to access it, just come back later.  As I strive for the aesthetically pleasing style I want, there may even be a different look at certain times.  So when I upload a new theme, if that's not the style I'm looking for, then I'll revert to the current one until I find the look I want. 




Please remember that some of my links are not up and running on this current theme and that may also happen even with the new theme until the entire process is completed. Yes, I will continue to post new articles.  

Thank you for your patience and thank you for reading with me!

Comments