Photo Journal: CosCom 2015 Part Deux - Illustrators & ICCon 2015

I shared my recent visit to the comic adventure event, CosCom 2015 in Orlando. In the previous article I mentioned that I met some great fans, Cos-Players, and Illustrators.  Although I had no planned interviews, upon chatting with a few people I found out about another upcoming event here in Orlando. Yes, another comic event - ICCon 2015 on July 25, 2015! 

The organizer of this event  is Illustrator Terance Baker, creator of Ultra Four comics, among other talented creations.  The image below is of his beautiful wife from one of his comics. 










Mr. Baker founded a group called ICC- Independent Creators Connection.  It is a Facebook group with over 5,500 members!  The group mainly focuses on Independent Creators and artists who enjoy networking and talking about art, comic books, costumes, film making etc.   This convention will be the group's very first event to be held on JULY 25TH At the Hyatt Airport Hotel, Orlando.  

They plan for an amazing event with the line up of activities and Cos Players who will be in attendance.  They are asking for more Vendors and also Cos Players to participate. The cost for admission for the general public will only be $5.00, and vendor booths are only $50.00. You can contact Mr. Baker at the number on the poster or at the email address linked to the poster. 

I also enjoyed meeting Artist and Illustrator, Jason Swaby a.k.a. Sway, who is planning to be at the ICCon 2015.  One of his artistic creation is below


I had so much fun at CosCom 2015 and can just imagine how much fun ICCon 2015 will be.

These are just a few of the free comics I received while at CosCom 2015!!
                                             








Comments