Operation Motivation: How can Remapping help your way of thinking?

Earlier on Monday I sent the following tweet:

 16 hours ago16 hours agoRemapping the way I think. Is that possible?

I wanted to share that because I've been thinking a certain way lately, and I feel as if I've been robbing myself of my joy. The real me is not shining through at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I am my true self, however, my way of thinking has not been the norm due to so many factors in my life lately.  I am focused on one way of thinking and it's really sopping my spirit!

Because I have realized this, I told myself to do what I've often shared with you my dear readers, to think differently.  Get out of that box that I've been placed in, staring at the "four walls" is a kind of prison in my mind.  My intention is to invigorate myself with nothing but good thoughts that will motivate me out of this stupor.

Remapping mostly has to do with technology in reference to cars, and engines, enhancing them, making them go faster or to "run" even better than it does now. = You can also remap your computer keyboard, especially if one of your key is missing, isn't that just the worse when that happens?!  So how exactly would I remap my way of thinking? 


Well, since we know that remapping involves making changes to how something works, to make it even more efficient, or to also assign a new key, why can't we do that to how we think?  Pretty much when you are exhausted from looking at something that is bothering you a lot, and it's all you think about, yes, you can stop thinking about it for a moment, but somehow you usually end up going right back to it.  Like a loose thread in your clothing, you pick at it until the entire thing comes apart, or you just gnaw at it endlessly!

In a case like this you need to change the way you think.  Superimpose nothing but positive thoughts, and actions into your existence.   Focus not on the problem(s) at hand, but rather on the solution. Think of what the outcome will be when your problem goes away.  So do not focus on the situation, but on the outcome and make sure that your outcome is nothing but positive!


Comments