Operation Motivation: Being thankful

October is almost at an end. Fall has already visited so many of our cities.  Out comes the jackets, bye bye flip flops.  Do you ever wonder what will be next for you?  I'm not talking about the daily stuff you do, work, school, family, errands, pay bills, that's all a part of what I call "the daily grind".  I posted a video on fabulously curvy blog's fanpage on Facebook where I talked about being excited to be writing and sharing again.  Do go stop by and watch it.  I also mentioned that with November coming, I have a theme in mind that will be a great way for me to get writing more often again.

I love this drawing created with my grandson JJ

What do you think of when it's November?  For many of us Americans, of course it is Thanksgiving!  Thanksgiving is family time for many, eating, sharing, doing stuff together...just being thankful for our loved ones and our lives. The theme I would like to focus on the blog for November is being thankful.  It is a wonderful thing to be thankful for life, love that you have of friends and family.  You can be thankful for anything that gives you joy; and even peace of mind. What are some of the things that you are personally thankful for?  How do you express your feelings?  Have you ever wanted to say thank you to anyone but never had the chance to? 
I have had a few of those moments, not being able to give final thoughts to someone.  Those moments are sometimes not because that person has passed on, that is, died.  It is sometimes because they have moved on else where.  It has to me and even today, without thinking that person will come across my mind.  Where ever they are, may the Lord continue to bless them.  

I know Monday's can be the hardest for some.  Take a moment to be thankful and think nothing but good thoughts for today and see how your day goes!  Remember, no bad thoughts, no worries, just being hopeful, prayerful and thankful. See how much different your day will turn out to be.

Comments