I have 51 Drafts but I can't seem to post 1 article

It's not that I've lost my Muse. Though sometimes it seems like it.  I have such a great plan for November and get you all excited and waiting with bated breaths to read with me my dear readers. You've read the previous article, before the one geared towards Halloween?  If not, go on, read it.



I thought about taking a break, but it isn't the right time to take one.  After all, the holidays are "around the corner", there are better days ahead to do it then.  


I have 51 Drafts of articles I've started and tucked away to expand on then publish, I just cannot post one right now. Why?  I don't seem to have the time to sit and complete the article the way I want it to be.  I hate when I do rush writing just to publish something.  If I'm going to do that, well, I might as well take a break!
                                         
I am still taking classes, so after work, I'm focused on my class assignments and those deadlines can be hectic!  I have begun to workout again, because I have to lose the extra 10 pounds I've been carrying around since January, and with the holidays "around the corner", well, I've already got my holiday weight!  We can't have that now can we? So finding time to workout is essential and making the time to is of the utmost importance!

I can't seem to stay awake! I'm busy with home-life, getting things on a schedule to make them work, putting it all together are my goals for the next few weeks. In the mean time, what is up with you?  Are you having a much easier time than me?  Are your own plans working for you now, or do you have a lot more work to do? Come on, dish, share what's new!  Just don't give up on what you are doing.  We can do this, let's make it work!

Comments