Moments in Time

I had every intention of updating my blogs today after not having done so since last Monday.  I stopped because I was so emotionally distraught by the acts of one individual who committed crimes against innocent people who were going about their business and living their lives.  


Orlando


Once again we get sidelined by terror and a coward who wanted us to be afraid.  My city, Orlando, is a beautiful place, it will forever be a beautiful place.  The lives that have been taken will never be forgotten. My heart and condolences to the families and friends of those who have suffered like this. I have said a prayer for the souls of the departed; and I will continue to pray for their family and friends, who they have left behind.  I will also pray for those who are still fighting for their lives in the hospital.  The actions of one person should not be used against those who are innocent and does not believe in what this heinous act stands for.

I will update the blogs with new content soon. For now, your prayers and best wishes are felt by our City Beautiful. We will not let such an heinous act stop us from being who we are. 

#Orlandostrong #PrayersforOrlando

Please visit this website for information and what you can do if you wish to help: Info


[Edited for clarity - Foreverserenity]

Comments